Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Surprise me....

MEN......MEN............MEN..
They never fail to suprise me!
Luckily, it wasnt me this time ...a close friend. I am sad for her and feel like cutting his balls off. But, is there a solution to this? I have always thought and to be true experienced that the more value you assign to a guy, the least he will care for you. Trust me.....it is truth and nothing but the truth!
I have done personalized practical surveys and also focus groups who totally agree to this fact. They are opportunistic by nature and will never rest in peace until they are sure that they have no more chances of getting a better girl.......
Congratulations! if you are one of those few lucky souls who have a dedicated and honest partner. But, check and think about it also.....were you his only choice ? how many more women he aspired for while dating you? and now finally, when you have agreed to marry him...how long you think he will be nice to you?

I don't understand why women just go overboard for guys they date? There have been numerous instances when a perfectly sweet relationship turned sour just when the girl started expecting some attention and dedication in return.

Ladies please! Beware .....it is a trap...and a gold laced, honey coated and full with red roses and soft toys...but it is a trap!. Make sure you don't forget yourself between all this.

No comments: